Member Terms and Conditions
These Member Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all users (“you” or “Member”) who access and/or use the Mindtelepathy.com platform for online advice and services (the “Platform”).
What is Mindtelepathy.com?
Mindtelepathy.com provides an online platform that allows users to order for Reading the Mind of third known person and to ask questions or request advice through mind reading.
Disclaimer – For Entertainment Purposes Only
ANY OPINION, RESPONSE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION, PREDICATION, INFORMATION, AND/OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDED BY MindTelepathy.com IS PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
The advice or information provided by attorneys, doctors, and other Advisors in fields requiring licensure and/or certification is provided for informational purposes only and cannot be considered a substitute for an in-person meeting or a face-to-face physical examination. Members should not rely on or make health, legal, financial, or other decisions based on advice provided by our website. Mindtelepathy.com strongly recommends that a Member seeking medical or mental health advice see a qualified professional in person.
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE, IF YOU FEEL YOU MAY BE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS, OR IF YOU OTHERWISE HAVE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES IN YOUR AREA. IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE DIAL 911.
By accessing and/or using the Advisor Platform, you represent, warrant, and agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use or register for the Advisor Platform or provide any personal information to us. Mindtelepathy.com reserves the right to immediately terminate any member account and delete his or her information if it believes the member is under the age of 18.
- The information you submit in your registration form is true, accurate, and complete, and you will maintain and update this information during the term of this Agreement so that it remains true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will not undermine, disrupt, or manipulate the integrity of the Member feedback rating system on the Advisor Platform. Mindtelepathy.com may, without notice, remove old ratings or exclude ratings which Mindtelepathy.com in its sole discretion believes compromises the integrity of the Member feedback rating system.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt any Mindtelepathy.com servers, networks, or equipment in connection with the Advisor Platform.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system or network connected to the Advisor Platform.
- You will not transmit, upload, email, post, or otherwise make available through the Advisor Platform: (a) any junk mail, spam, or unsolicited email or bulletin board postings; (b) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist, harmful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; (c) any information or material that infringes a third-party right, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights; (d) any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other malicious application or code; or (d) any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, a civil wrong, or otherwise violates any applicable law.
- You will not violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, or ethical codes.
- Mindtelepathy.com enables the transfer of files between Members and Advisors. When opening such file attachment, it is your responsibility to scan the files with an anti-virus software application.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or make any false statement regarding your employment or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Mindtelepathy.com may choose to review the Member’s personal profile and amend any typing or spelling errors.
- Mindtelepathy.com may, in its sole discretion, (i) refuse to post or transmit; or (ii) remove any content uploaded by Member.
Modification and Termination of Services
Mindtelepathy.com may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any service part of the Platform, with or without notice to Member without liability to Member or any third party. Mindtelepathy.com, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate Member’s participation in the Platform and refuse any and all current or future use by Member of the Platform.
Fees and Payments
You agree to abide by the pricing terms agreed upon while using the Platform and to pay to Mindtelepathy.com all fees for services rendered.
You may make payments by using the credit card, debit card, or PayPal account you have on file with Mindtelepathy.com. You expressly authorize payments for all fees for each transaction occurring under your account. All amounts displayed on the Advisor Platform are in US dollars, and You will be charged in USD. You will ensure that all credit card and payment information you provide is accurate, correct, and kept updated at all times and that you are fully authorized to use such credit card and payment information. You may be required to verify your account or payment method via phone or email. For your convenience, you may also deposit amounts to your available balance, a free feature for active accounts. Fees will then be deducted from your available balance as incurred, either as services are rendered or promptly after a session with an Advisor ends.
The Advisor Platform, or a portion thereof, may also be made available via third-party websites. If you have accessed the Advisor Platform, or any portion thereof, via a third-party website, such use may be subject to terms and conditions imposed by such third party. Mindtelepathy.com is not responsible for any terms, conditions, policies, acts, or omissions, of any such third parties.
Links and Advertisements
The Sites may contain links or other content (including advertisements on its own behalf or paid advertisements on behalf of third parties) related to web sites, products and/or services offered by third parties and Company has no control over any such linked content or anything provided by any such third party. The Member acknowledges and agrees that Company is not responsible for such third party links, content, web sites, products or services and will not be responsible or liable for anything related thereto and agrees that Company will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such link, web site, content, product and/or service.
The Sites contain copyrighted material, trade secrets, trademarks, patents and other proprietary information owned by Company (“Intellectual Property”), one of its affiliated companies, or its licensors. This Agreement does not grant to the Member any rights to any Intellectual Property appearing on the Sites or any services offered by Company. The Member may not create any derivative or similar work or technology based upon any Intellectual Property of Company, an affiliated company, or its licensors. Member may not sub-license, assign, transfer, sell or make any other commercial use of his or her membership in the Sites.
The company, its affiliated companies or its suppliers are the sole owners of all Intellectual Property. Except as otherwise expressly set forth or provided in this Agreement, Company, its affiliated companies or its suppliers shall retain all ownership rights in and to all Intellectual Property and content displayed on the Sites, including copies of data transferred or received by Member through the Sites. This section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
MEMBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT LivePerson, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE). MEMBER FURTHER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT: (A) LivePerson, ITS AFFILIATES AND THE FOREGOING’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SITES WILL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID BY MEMBER TO EXPERTS THROUGH THE APPLICABLE SITE IN THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE AND $100; AND (B) LIVEPERSON DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION BROUGHT BY AN EXPERT IN CONNECTION WITH PAYMENT FOR SERVICES BY THE MEMBER AND MEMBER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD LIVEPERSON HARMLESS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH CLAIM. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY OR NEGLIGENCE.
Member shall defend, indemnify and hold Company, its affiliates and its and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including litigation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against an Indemnified Party related to: (a) any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or to be performed by Member according to this Agreement; (b) Member’s refusal to pay for services provided by any Advisor; (c) any content Member submits, posts or transmits through a Site and/or the Advisor Platform or otherwise provided by Member; and (d) Member’s use of any Site and/or the Advisor Platform. This section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Company may terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work, including the location where the copyrighted work exists;
- your telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Company’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: Copyright Agent
Mindtelepathy.com Inc. Legal Department